The project Zemships (Zero Emissions Ships) developed the FCS Alsterwasser, a 100 person hydrogen-power passenger ship, power-assisted by an electric motor that gets its electricity from a fuel cell. The first boat operates on the Alster in Hamburg since 2008. The keel laying at the SSB shipyard in Oortkaten was on 4 December 2007.
- Nemo H2
- Hydrogen ship
- Clean Urban Transport for Europe
- Zero Regio
- Germanischer Lloyd guidelines for fuel cells on ships and boats
- Zemships[permanent dead link]
- Keel laying
- Refueling Archived December 19, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
- Zemships - Ionic liquid compression Archived December 21, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.