Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Elevation||298 m (978 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1577124|
Zenda is an unincorporated community in the Town of Linn, Walworth County, Wisconsin, United States. It is located south of Lake Geneva and just north of the Illinois border. Its ZIP code is 53195.
- Buddy Melges, Olympic gold medalist in sailing, lives in Zenda.
- Harry Melges III, world champion sailor, and son of Buddy Melges, lives in Zenda.
- "Zenda". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Problem while searching in The State". digicoll.library.wisc.edu. Retrieved 2016-05-15.
- "Melges Performance Sailboats - melges.com". melges.com. Retrieved 2016-05-15.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on March 22, 2008. Retrieved June 5, 2010.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Sailweb - keelboat - Melges 32 title for Paul Goodison". sailweb.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-05-15.
|This article about a location in Walworth County, Wisconsin is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|