Zenvo Automotive is a Danish sports car manufacturer located in Præstø on the Danish island of Zealand. It was founded by Troels Vollertsen, and the name 'Zenvo' is derived from a combination of the last 3 and first 2 letters in his last name.
In April 2018, Bil Magasinet reported that despite Zenvo's feelings that their cars were too expensive for the home market, for the first time a Zenvo was sold to a Danish customer. It was a red Zenvo TSR-S, sold for DKK 10.5 million (US$1.65 million).
- Zenvo ST1 (2009-2016) 15 units
- Zenvo TS1 (2016-present) 5 units planned per year
- Lago, Chris (17 December 2008). "Zenvo to Produce 'Real Supercar with Excessive Power'". Motor Trend. Retrieved 11 June 2014.
- "About us". Zenvo. Retrieved 18 December 2008.
- Thomsager, Mikkel (14 April 2018). "Første Zenvo solgt i Danmark - med et brag!" (in Danish). Bil magazinet. Retrieved 21 July 2018.