|Manufacturer||Zenvo Automotive A/S|
|Designer||Christian Brandt and Jesper Hermann|
|Body and chassis|
|Class||Sports car (S)|
|Body style||2-door coupé|
|Engine||7.0 L twincharged LS7 V8|
|Power output||1,104 PS (1,089 bhp; 812 kW)|
|Transmission||7-speed paddle shift |
|Wheelbase||3,055 mm (120.3 in)|
|Length||4,665 mm (183.7 in)|
|Width||2,041 mm (80.4 in)|
|Height||1,198 mm (47.2 in)|
|Curb weight||1,688 kg (3,721 lb)|
|Successor||Zenvo TS1 GT|
The Zenvo ST1 is a high performance supercar manufactured by Danish company Zenvo Automotive. It is the company's first model, and is manufactured almost entirely by the hands of a small team of workers, with the exception of a CNC router.
The Zenvo ST1 is a high performance sports car. Its twincharged 7,011 cc (7.0 L; 427.8 cu in) LS7 V8 engine generates 1,104 PS (1,089 bhp; 812 kW) @ 6,900 rpm and 1,430 N⋅m (1,055 lb⋅ft) of torque at 4,500 rpm. According to The Motor Report, the car set a 0–100 km/h (62 mph) time of 3.0 seconds, with 0–200 km/h (124 mph) taking 8.9 seconds, and a top speed of 375 km/h (233 mph).
The ST1 is made entirely by hand with the exception of a high performance, 5 axis CNC router. The ST-1 comes equipped with keyless entry, satellite navigation, telescopic steering wheel adjustment and electrically adjustable leather racing seats.
The car has a list price of €660,000. The price for registering the car in Denmark is around DKK 16 million (€2,143,952) as a result of the country's high registration taxes; however, Zenvo is aiming at the export market only. Production is limited to 15 cars.
Zenvo claim the ST-1 is entirely a result of Danish design. The car was designed by Christian Brandt and Jesper Hermann. The carbon fibre body was made in Germany and many components such as gauges, gas tank, ABS brakes, traction control and airbags come from American or German made cars.
The Zenvo ST1 was critically panned by the British motoring program Top Gear after a series of unfortunate accidents during filming of a segment for the show, including the car catching fire after a cooling unit failure. Another car from the company eventually finished a complete timed lap of the (wet) Top Gear Test Track; the resulting time was worse than the time of a BMW M5, also on a wet track. Zenvo responded to Top Gear with a statement published on the Danish website Pro Street.
Copenhagen Historic Grand Prix 2015
- Clifton Klaverweiden, ed. (November 28, 2011). "Video: Zenvo ST1 supercar rocks a supercharged and turbo'ed LS7". lsxmag.com. Retrieved June 24, 2018.
- "Zenvo ST1 1104 PS (2009) Technical Specifications and performance figures". zeperfs.com. Retrieved June 24, 2018.
- Tony O'Kane (2008-12-18). "Zenvo ST1: Denmark's Very Own Veyron? from The Motor Report, 18 December 2008". Themotorreport.com.au. Retrieved 2012-08-14.
- "Danish firm Zenvo Automotive unveils 1100hp ST1 supercar". MotorAuthority. Retrieved 16 December 2008.
- "Zenvo svarer igen: Sandheden bag Top Gear testen". prostreet.dk. 2014-02-20. Retrieved 2014-02-22.
- Dansk superbil til 16 mio. kr from epn.dk. Archived 17 February 2012 at the Wayback Machine. Retrieved 18 December 2008.
- "Dansk superbil til 16 millioner" (in Danish). Pleasure.dk. 18 December 2008. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- "Dansk superbil med 1.104 hk" (in Danish). bilbasen.dk. Retrieved 18 December 2008.
- "Aftonbladet: 1104 hästar dansk dynamit" (in Swedish). Aftonbladet.se. Retrieved 2012-08-14.
- "HER ER ÅRSAGEN: ZENVO ST1 BRYDER I BRAND UNDER CHGP" (in Danish). Bilsektionen.dk. Retrieved 2015-08-02.