Zip Style Method
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Zip Style Method|
|Studio album by John Cooper Clarke|
|Producer||Martin "Zero" Hannett|
|John Cooper Clarke chronology|
- "Midnight Shift"
- "New Assassin"
- "Face Behind the Scream"
- "Travel in Biscuits"
- "The Day the World Stood Still"
- "Heart Disease Called Love"
- "Ghost of Al Capone"
- "Ninety Degrees in My Shades"
- "The Day My Pad Went Mad"
- "I Wanna Be Yours"
- "Drive She Said"
- "Night People"
- John Cooper Clarke – vocals
- The Invisible Girls
- Paul Burgess – drums, percussion
- Steve Williams – bass guitar
- Steve Hopkins – keyboards
- Martin Hannett - bass
- Richard Darbyshire, Trevor Spencer
- Laurence Diana, Ken Goodwin, Tim Harris - engineer
- Wilson Neate (1978-05-08). "Disguise in Love - John Cooper Clarke | Songs, Reviews, Credits, Awards". AllMusic. Retrieved 2015-04-04.