|San Francisco Giants – No. 37|
|Third baseman / First baseman|
September 4, 1988 |
|Bats: Right||Throws: Right|
|June 26, 2014 for the San Francisco Giants|
(through September 5, 2014)
|Runs batted in||4|
Duvall played college baseball at Western Kentucky University, Chipola College and the University of Louisville. He was drafted by the San Francisco Giants in the 11th round of the 2010 Major League Baseball Draft. He made his professional debut that season for the Salem-Keizer Volcanoes. In 2012, while playing for the San Jose Giants, he led all Class A players with 30 home runs.
Duvall was called up to the majors on June 26, 2014. He hit a home run in his first MLB game. He was sent back down to the Grizzlies on July 4 due to the return of injured Brandon Belt. When Brandon Belt was sent back to the DL due to lingering concussion symptoms, Adam Duvall was called back up to the Giants to play First Base, alongside Travis Ishikawa, Buster Posey, and Michael Morse.
- Giants’ system boasts a pair of Louisville sluggers
- Rick Bozich | Former Louisville star Adam Duvall grades well in Giants' organization
- Lawr Michaels, USA TODAY Sports (November 27, 2013). "Prospect watch: Giants may have to find room for Duvall". Usatoday.com. Retrieved December 1, 2013.
- Adam Duvall Wins Class A Joe Bauman Award
- "Giants add '10 top pick Brown to 40-man roster". Mlb.mlb.com. November 20, 2013. Retrieved December 1, 2013.
- Fresno Grizzlies power hitter Duvall regains focus at plate
- SF Giants promote home run masher Adam Duvall, place Angel Pagan on the disabled list
- Brandon Belt activated, will save us
- Squirrels’ Duvall learned to manage diabetes while playing
- Career statistics and player information from MLB, or Baseball-Reference, or Fangraphs, or Baseball-Reference (Minors)
- Louisville Cardinals bio
|This University of Louisville-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|