Agana Heights, Guam
Location of Agana Heights within the Territory of Guam.
|• Mayor||Paul M. McDonald (R)|
|Time zone||ChST (UTC+10)|
|Village Flower||Bougainvillea spectabilis
Puti Tai Nobio
Agana Heights (Chamorro: Tutuhan) is one of the nineteen villages in the United States territory of Guam. It is located in the hills south of Hagåtña (formerly Agana), in the central part of the island. The United States Naval Hospital is located in this largely residential village.
The village is served by the Guam Public School System
Agana Heights Elementary School is in Agana Heights. Jose Rios Middle School in Piti serves sections of Agana Heights south of Tutujan Drive. George Washington High School in Mangilao serves the village.
- Former Senator Joseph George Bamba - newcomer of CCU Vice-Chair and former Chief of Staff to Gov. Paul McDonald Calvo and Felix Camacho.
- Earl Joseph Garrido - Retired GPA member
- Carl Gutierrez – former Governor of Guam (1995–2003)
- Geri Gutierrez - former First Lady of Guam (1995–2003)
- Senator Rory J. Respicio - Democratic Party of Guam Chairman
Mayor of Agana Heights
- Juan E. Garcia (1971–1977)
- Joaquin Chargualaf (1977–1981)
- Frank M. Portusach (1981–1993)
- Paul M. McDonald (1993–present)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Agana Heights, Guam.|
- PDF (4.3 MB), (rev. 2011)
- "Guam's Public High Schools." Guam Public School System. Accessed September 8, 2008.
- "About Us." Guam Adventist Academy. Retrieved on October 10, 2010.
- Sablan, Jerick (2014-07-10). "Former Guam Governor Officially Enters Gubernatorial Race". Pacific Daily News (East–West Center). Retrieved 2014-11-02.
|This Guam location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|