Agana Heights, Guam
Location of Agana Heights within the Territory of Guam.
|• Mayor||Paul M. McDonald (R)|
|Time zone||ChST (UTC+10)|
|Village Flower||Bougainvillea spectabilis
Puti Tai Nobio
Agana Heights (Chamorro: Tutuhan) is one of the nineteen villages in the United States territory of Guam. It is located in the hills south of Hagåtña (formerly Agana), in the central part of the island. The United States Naval Hospital is located in this largely residential village.
The village is served by the Guam Public School System
Agana Heights Elementary School is in Agana Heights. Jose Rios Middle School in Piti serves sections of Agana Heights south of Tutujan Drive. George Washington High School in Mangilao serves the village.
- Joseph George Bamba - former Chief of Staff and Senior Consultant
- Earl Joseph Garrido - Retired GPA member
- Former Governor Carl T.C. Gutierrez
Mayor of Agana Heights
- Juan E. Garcia (1971–1977)
- Joaquin Chargualaf (1977–1981)
- Frank M. Portusach (1981–1993)
- Paul M. McDonald (1993–present)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Agana Heights, Guam.|
- PDF (4.3 MB), (rev. 2011)
- "Guam's Public High Schools." Guam Public School System. Accessed September 8, 2008.
- "About Us." Guam Adventist Academy. Retrieved on October 10, 2010.
|This Guam location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|