||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (October 2011)|
|Operating bases||Yangon International Airport|
|Fleet size||7( 1 on order)|
|Company slogan||Flying Beyond Expectation|
|Parent company||KBZ Group|
|Key people||U Moe San Aung (Managing Director)|
Air KBZ is a privately owned domestic Burmese airline based in Yangon. The airline is owned by Kanbawza Bank and began operations with a Yangon-Bagan-Nyaung Oo-Mandalay-Heho-Yangon flight on April 2, 2011.
- Bagan - Nyaung U Airport
- Banmaw - Banmaw Airport
- Heho - Heho Airport
- Kalaymyo - Kalaymyo Airport
- Kawthaung - Kawthaung Airport
- Kengtung - Kengtung Airport
- Lashio - Lashio Airport
- Mandalay - Mandalay International Airport Base
- Mergui - Mergui Airport
- Myeik - Myeik Airport
- Myitkyina - Myitkyina Airport
- Putao - Putao Airport
- Sittwe - Sittwe Airport
- Dawei - Dawei Airport
- Tachilek - Tachilek Airport
- Thandwe - Thandwe Airport
- Yangon - Yangon International Airport Main Base
The Air KBZ fleet includes the following aircraft:
Accidents and incidents
- On 17 February 2012, Air KBZ ATR-72-500, XY-AIT overran the runway at Thandwe Airport but no injuries reported.
- On 28 January 2014, An Air Kanbawza (Air KBZ) airplane was evacuated on the runway of the Rangoon International Airport but no injuries reported.
- Hradecky, Simon (3 March 2012). "Accident: Air KBZ AT72 at Thandwe on Feb 17th 2012, runway excursion, gear collapse". The Avaiation Herald. Retrieved 10 June 2013.