|Operating bases||Baghdad International Airport|
Al-Naser Airlines is registered with the Iraqi Civil aviation authority to hold an AOC. They started operating in 2005 as a transport solution for the US military in Iraq and in 2009 entered the civil sector operating their first flight to Kuwait in February 2009. The airline is owned by Al-Riyadh Investment Group. The airline is the second flag carrier for Iraq and is included in the bilateral agreement for airlines between the United Kingdom and Iraq and holds the second and last position for the airlines that can operate to the United Kingdom direct, although this is currently not possible due to security restrictions. The first spot is held by Iraqi Airways.
Al-Naser Airlines operates the following services (as of December 2012):
- Baghdad – Baghdad International Airport Base
- Basra - Basra International Airport
- Najaf – Al Najaf International Airport
- Sulaimaniyah – Sulaimaniyah International Airport
The Al-Naser Airlines fleet includes the following aircraft (as of December 2013):
|Boeing 767–200||1||0||0||-||-||-||operated by Solitaire Air|
- "Contact Us." Al-Naser Airlines. Retrieved on 13 February 2011. "Main Branch: Al-Karrada, Babil Region – Distrlct 929 [sic] – St21 – Home 46 – Beside Al Jadirya Private Hospital. [...] Iraq- Baghdad."
- "Iraqi Air Company Al Naser Airlines Will Perform Regular Flights In Tbilisi International Airport". Tbilisi Airport - TAV Airports Holding Co. Retrieved 8 July 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Al-Naser Airlines.|
|This article relating to an Asian airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Iraq is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|