Walters in 2014.
|No. 81 Jacksonville Jaguars|
|Date of birth:||November 4, 1987|
|Place of birth:||Bothell, Washington|
|Height:||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight:||190 lb (86 kg)|
|High school:||Kirkland (WA) Juanita|
|Career highlights and awards|
Career NFL statistics as of Week 17, 2014
|Total return yards:||295|
Stats at NFL.com
Bryan Robert Walters (born November 4, 1987) is an American football wide receiver for the Jacksonville Jaguars of the National Football League. He was signed as an undrafted free agent by the San Diego Chargers in 2010. He played college football at Cornell, where he was elected to the Sphinx Head Society.
San Diego Chargers
Walters was released by the Chargers on August 5, 2010 during training camp, due to a hamstring injury, but was re-signed to their practice squad on December 1, 2010. After the 2010 season, Walters signed a future contract with the Chargers on January 12, 2011.
The Chargers released him on March 13, 2012.
After his Vikings stint, Walters was signed to a futures contract by the Seattle Seahawks.
Walters was released by the Seahawks on November 9, 2013. Walters was re-signed to the Seahawks' practice squad, and was promoted to the active roster on December 19, 2013, after the suspension of cornerback Brandon Browner.
Walters was released by the Seahawks during final roster cuts on August 30, 2014. On September 1, 2014, Walters was re-signed by the Seahawks. He was waived on November 1, 2014. He was re-signed on November 4.
Walters signed with the Jaguars on March 13, 2015.
- "Walters Signs Two-Year Rookie Free Agent Deal With San Diego Chargers". CornellBigRed.com. April 25, 2010. Retrieved 27 May 2013.
- Craig, Mark (August 25, 2012). "No surprises as Vikings cut 15 players and he was one.". Star Tribune. Retrieved 25 August 2012.
- Twitter / RapSheet: To fill the roster spot vacated by Brandon Browner (suspension), #Seahawks promoted WR Bryan Walters (formerly of Cornell) from P-squad
- Condotta, Bob. "Seahawks release receiver Bryan Walters, add safety Terrance Parks from practice squad". Seattle Times. Retrieved 1 November 2014.
- Wilkening, Mike. "Seahawks sign TE Tony Moeaki, re-sign WR Bryan Walters". NBC Sports. Retrieved 4 November 2014.