From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CPAP may stand for:
- Continuous positive airway pressure, a particular type of ventilation (breathing) therapy
- The Center for Public Administration and Policy, an academic department at Virginia Tech
- The Coalition for the Prevention of Alcohol Problems, a public advocacy group based in Washington, D.C.
- Consecutive primes in arithmetic progression, a mathematical term relating to prime number series
- The "centrosomal P4.1-associated protein" CENPJ
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.