Carrollwood Village, Florida
|Carrollwood Village, Florida|
|• Total||11.7 sq mi (30.3 km2)|
|• Land||9.6 sq mi (24.8 km2)|
|• Water||0.7 sq mi (1.8 km2)|
|Time zone||EST (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
Carrollwood Village is an unincorporated community in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. Although a separate community, it is a part of the census-designated place (CDP) of Greater Carrollwood. The ZIP code for the community is 33618. The community was a census-designated place during the 1990 census, when the community recorded a population of 15,051.
Areas in Carrollwood Village 
Carrollwood Village consists of the following areas.
Emerald Greens Golf and Country Club 
Along with the development of the housing community was the development of a 27 hole golf course, the Carrollwood Village Golf and Country Club. This course entertained some Senior PGA tournaments in the 1980s. The club changed names twice - first to the Country Club of Carrollwood in 2001, then to Emerald Greens Golf Resort & Country Club in 2003. As Emerald Greens, all holes on the course were renovated or redesigned, a new club house and recreation center were built, along with Condo's, Vacation Villa's, resurfaced tennis courts and a new pool area.
Some of the major roads serving the community are Dale Mabry Highway, Turner Road, Gunn Highway, and Ehrlich Road.
The community of Carrollwood Village is served by Hillsborough County Schools.
See also 
- URBANIZED AREA OUTLINE MAP (CENSUS 2000) Tampa-St. Petersburg, FL
- Carrollwood Village Demographics
- Carrollwood Village: Dictionary Die.net
- 1990 U.S. Census Place Profiles: Florida
- Carrollwood Village, Hillsborough County, Florida, USA - Maps, Photos ...
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- Carrollwood Village profile from Hometown Locator
- Carrollwood Village: Communities
|This Hillsborough County, Florida location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|