East Tampa, Florida
|— Unincorporated community —|
|Elevation||11 ft (3 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID|
East Tampa is an unincorporated community in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. Although a separate community, it is a part of the census-designated place (CDP) of Gibsonton. The ZIP code for the community is 33619. It's part of the Palm River-East Tampa CCD, which recorded an estimate population of 29,112 in 2007.
East Tampa boundaries include Gibsonton to the south, Interstate 75 to the east, Riverview Drive to the north, and U.S. Highway 41 to the west.
Major roads in East Tampa 
Some of the major roads serving the community include:
The community of East Tampa is served by Hillsborough County Schools.
- URBANIZED AREA OUTLINE MAP (CENSUS 2000) Tampa-St. Petersburg, FL
- Palm River-East Tampa, Florida (FL) Detailed Profile - city-data.com
- East Tampa, Hillsborough County, Florida, USA - Maps, Photos ...
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- Distance & Driving Directions to East Tampa
- East Tampa profile from Hometown Locator
|This Hillsborough County, Florida location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|