|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Polyhedra.|
This category lists terms related to Polyhedra, for individual polyhedra see the sub categories:
- Category:Uniform polyhedra includes subcategories below AND 53 nonconvex forms:
- Category:Platonic solids for the five convex regular polyhedra.
- Category:Kepler–Poinsot polyhedra for the four non-convex regular polyhedra.
- Category:Archimedean solids for the remaining convex semi-regular polyhedra.
- Category:Quasiregular polyhedra for uniform polyhedra which are also edge-transitive.
- prisms, antiprisms - infinite sets
- Category:Johnson solids - 92 convex solids of regular polygon faces which are not Platonic, Archimedean.
- Category:Prismatoid polyhedra includes: prisms, antiprisms, pyramids, cupolas, frustums, and wedges
- Category:Pyramids and bipyramids for Pyramids and alies.
- Category:Tessellation for polyhedral tilings of the plane.
- Category:Images of polyhedra for all images of polyhedra.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
The following 199 pages are in this category, out of 199 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).