|Website||DHL Express Division - Aviations|
DHL Aviation is a division of DHL Express (owned by Deutsche Post DHL) responsible for providing air transport capacity. It is not a single airline but refers to several airlines owned, co-owned or chartered by DHL Express. In 2009, Deutsche Post World Net rebranded to Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL).
Deutsche Post owns five main airlines, which provide services by region:
- European Air Transport Leipzig is responsible for the major part of the European network and for longhaul services to the Middle East and Africa. From its hub at the Leipzig/Halle Airport it operates a fleet of 11 Boeing 757 Freighters and 16 Airbus A300-600 Freighters. With 3 A300-600 on order (from Maximus Air Cargo).
- DHL Air UK is based at East Midlands Airport, was purchased by DHL in 1989, and has since 2000 been operating a fleet of 22 Boeing 757-200SF freighters on intra-European services and a fleet of four new-built Boeing 767-300ERF Freighters, primarily on trans-atlantic routes.
- DHL Aero Expreso is the subsidiary in Central and South America, operating a fleet of Boeing 727-200 and 757-200 Freighters in Central- and South America, as well as serving destinations in the Caribbean and Florida.
- SNAS/DHL handles Middle East destinations from its Headqurters and main regional hub at Bahrain International Airport, operating a fleet of Boeing 727-200 and 757-200 freighters. The fleet is deployed throughout the Middle East and in Africa.
- Blue Dart Aviation, is based at Chennai Airport, Chennai, India, with a fleet of 5 Boeing 757 Freighters and 3 Boeing 737 Freighters. It provides services for the Indian network of DHL and regional charters.
It also owns the following smaller airlines:
Deutsche Post also has stakes in the following airlines, some of which also operate under the DHL brand or livery:
- AeroLogic, Schkeuditz (Leipzig), Germany (50%).
- Air Hong Kong, Hong Kong (40%).
- ABX Air, Inc. Wilmington, OH, USA (0%, Contract).
- Polar Air Cargo, Purchase, NY, USA (49%).
- Southern Air, Norwalk, CT, USA (0%, Contract).
- Solenta Aviation, Johannesburg, South Africa (unknown).
- Tasman Cargo Airlines, Sydney, Australia (49%).
DHL Express's global headquarters are part of the Deutsche Post headquarters in Bonn.
|Airbus A300-600RF||2||0||Air Contractors(operating for Air Hong Kong)|
|Airbus A300F4-605R||8||0||Air Hong Kong|
|Airbus A300-600RF||16||3||European Air Transport Leipzig|
|ATR 42-300F||2||0||1 - Aero Express Del Ecuador
1 - DHL de Guatemala
|Boeing 737-25CF||1||0||Blue Dart Aviation|
|Boeing 737-476SF||3||0||Air Contractors|
|Boeing 747-400 (BCF)||3||0||Air Hong Kong|
|Boeing 747-8F||2||0||1 - Atlas Air
1 - Polar Air Cargo
|Boeing 757-200F||3||0||DHL International Aviation ME|
|Boeing 757-25CSF||1||0||Blue Dart Aviation|
|Boeing 757-204PCF||1||0||Blue Dart Aviation|
|Boeing 757-23NPCF||1||0||Blue Dart Aviation|
|Boeing 757-23APF||1||0||European Air Transport Leipzig|
|Boeing 757-236SF||34||0||22 - DHL Air UK
10 - European Air Transport Leipzig
2 - Blue Dart Aviation
|Boeing 757-27APCF||3||0||DHL Aero Expreso|
|Boeing 767-200F||2||0||DHL International Aviation ME|
|Boeing 767-300ERF||4||0||DHL Air UK|
|Boeing 767-300ERF||2||0||Atlas Air|
- Does not contain fleet data from Polar Air Cargo, ABX Air, Inc., Southern Air, Solenta Aviation, Cargo Air, Swiftair, Farnair Switzerland.
- Does not contain fleet data from DHL Aviation contract carriers.
- Blue Dart Aviation Fleet Details and History - Planespotters.net Just Aviation
- "Participation list". Annual Financial Statements. Deutsche Post AG. Retrieved 2008-11-07.[dead link]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to DHL Aviation.|