Dabgram-Phulbari (Vidhan Sabha constituency)
|Vidhan Sabha constituency|
|Lok Sabha constituency||3 Jalpaiguri (SC)|
|Electorate (year)||209,754 (2011)|
Dabgram-Phulbari (Vidhan Sabha constituency) is an assembly constituency in Jalpaiguri district in the Indian state of West Bengal. The Delimitation Commission has abolished the Kranti (Vidhan Sabha constituency), and formed the new Dabgram-Phulbari (Vidhan Sabha constituency).
As per orders of the Delimitation Commission, No. 19 Dabgram-Phulbari (Vidhan Sabha constituency) covers Ward Nos. 31 to 44 of Siliguri municipal corporation and Dabgram I, Dabgram II, Fulbari I and Fulbari II gram panchayats of Rajganj community development block,
In the 2011 election, Goutam Deb of Trinamool Congress defeated his nearest rival Dilip Singh of CPI(M).
|West Bengal assembly elections, 2011: Dabgram-Phulbari constituency |
|Trinamool Congress||Goutam Deb||84,649||48.29|
|BJP||Dulal Kanti Das||10,623||6.06|
|Independent||Nitu Jai Pritam||1,173|
|Indian People's Forward Bloc||Shambhu Nath Roy||926|
|Amra Bangalee||Bapan Ghosh||742|
|Party||Seats won||Seat change|
|Revolutionary Socialist Party||3||1|
|Communist Party of India (Marxist)||2||3|
- "Minister loses rural votebank - CPM worried about Asok’s redrawn constituency AVIJIT SINHA - The Telegraph". Darjeeling Times.com. Retrieved 2009-08-29.
- "Delimitation Commission Order No. 18". Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 2009-08-29.
- "Dabgram-Phulbari". Assembly Elections May 2011 Results. Election Commission of India. Retrieved 2011-06-01.
- "West Bengal Assembly Election 2011". Dabgram-Phulbari. Empowering India. Retrieved 2011-06-01.
- "West Bengal Assembly Election 2011". Dabgram-Phulbari. Election Commission of India. Retrieved 2011-06-01.