From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Degrassi may refer to:
- Degrassi (franchise), a television fictional universe and franchise consisting of:
- The Kids of Degrassi Street, the original television series (1979–1986)
- Degrassi Junior High, the second series in the franchise (1987–1989)
- Degrassi High, the third series in the franchise, a direct continuation from Degrassi Junior High (1989–1991)
- Degrassi: The Next Generation, renamed Degrassi in the tenth season, the fourth series in the franchise, with a new generation of characters (2001–present)
- Degrassi Community School, the centric school, often referred to as "Degrassi" in universe
- Degrassi (band), a Scottish indie rock band
- "Degrassi", a song by Lemon Demon
- Attilio Degrassi (1887–1969), an Italian scholar of Latin epigraphy
See also 
- De Grassi (disambiguation)
- Di Grassi
- All pages beginning with "Degrassi"
- All pages with titles containing "Degrassi"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.