Dubai Properties Group
Dubai Properties is a subsidiary of Dubai Properties Group which is a member of the Dubai Holding group and is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Dubai Properties core activity is the development of large scale residential and commercial property developments within the Emirate of Dubai.
The portfolio of projects handled by Dubai Properties includes:
- Jumeirah Beach Residence
- The Walk
- Business Bay
- The Villa
- Culture Village
- Tijara Town
- "Dubai Properties culls top execs, including CFO". Reuters. Retrieved 2013-07-09.
- Wentworth (2009-12-18). "Dubai committed to Tiger Woods golf resort - Business News". TVNZ. Retrieved 2013-07-09.
- "Dubai's downturn halts Tiger Woods golf course". USA Today. 2011-01-31. Retrieved 2013-07-09.
- "Dubai Properties chief Hashim al-Dabal faces 'embezzlement' inquiry". Telegraph. 2009-10-30. Retrieved 2013-07-09.
- "Dubai Properties sees portfolio doubling to $272 bln". Reuters. Retrieved 2013-07-09.
- "Dubai Properties keen to enter into India". Economic Times. 2006-12-17. Retrieved 2013-07-09.
- "Arabtec CEO sees restructuring at Dubai Properties". Reuters. Retrieved 2013-07-09.
- "Equities Rise on Hopes of Property Recovery". Khaleej Times. 2009-10-06. Retrieved 2013-07-09.
- "Tiger Woods to meet with developers". ESPN. February 17, 2011. Retrieved 8 July 2013.
|This Emirati corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|