From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Electromagnetic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Electromagnetic is a prefix used to specialise many technical terms that involve electromagnetism.
- Electromagnetic force, one of the four fundamental forces of nature
- Electromagnetic theory, the scientific study of electromagnetism, including Maxwell's equations. This is also called electromagnetics
- Electromagnetic radiation
- Electromagnetic interaction one of the four fundamental interactions of nature
- Electromagnetic waves, the propagation model for electromagnetic radiation
- Electromagnetic energy
- Electromagnetic spectrum
- Electromagnetic field
- Electromagnetic flux
- Electromagnetic induction
- Electromagnetic interference
- Electromagnetic levitation
- Electromagnetic propagation
- Electromagnetic propulsion
- Electromagnetic pulse
- Electromagnetic shielding also known as RF shielding
- Electromagnetic weapon
- Electromagnetic unit
- Electromagnetic therapy (alternative medicine), the unscientific use of electromagnetism in alternative medicine
- Maxwell's equations
- Lorentz force
- Bioelectromagnetism, the scientific study of electromagnetic effects on living tissues
- Bioelectromagnetics, the scientific study of electromagnetic effects on living tissues, including therapy
- All pages with titles containing "Electromagnetic"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix