Fairfield Township School District
|Fairfield Township School District|
|Business Administrator:||Janecia Smith|
|Address:||375 Gouldtown-Woodruff Road
Bridgeton, NJ 08302
|Enrollment:||609 (as of 2007-08)|
|Faculty (in FTEs):||44.0|
|District Factor Group:||A|
| %± vs.
|10||Operations & Maintenance||966||3||1,462||-33.9%|
|16||Median Teacher Salary||51,798||20||54,453|
|Data from NJDoE 2009 Taxpayers' Guide to Education Spending.
*Of K-8 districts with 401-750 students. Lowest spending=1; Highest=64
The Fairfield Township School District serves students in pre-kindergarten through eighth grade from Fairfield Township, in Cumberland County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2005-06 school year, the district had a combined enrollment of 524 students.
The district is classified by the New Jersey Department of Education as being in District Factor Group "A", the lowest of eight groupings. District Factor Groups organize districts statewide to allow comparison by common socioeconomic characteristics of the local districts. From lowest socioeconomic status to highest, the categories are A, B, CD, DE, FG, GH, I and J.
For grades 9-12, students attend Cumberland Regional High School, which serves students from Deerfield Township, Fairfield Township, Greenwich Township, Hopewell Township, Shiloh Borough, Stow Creek Township and Upper Deerfield Township. The high school is located in Upper Deerfield Township and is part of the Cumberland Regional High School District.
- Fairfield Township School opened on September 7, 2006, and serves students in kindergarten through eighth grade. The new school consolidates all grades into one building located at 375 Gouldtown-Woodruff Road in the Gouldtown section of the township. The school had an enrollment of 609 students as of the 2007-08 school year.
- Principle/ Superintentendent: Mary Lou Defrancisco
- Vice principle : Nicolr Bethea/ Dr. Shawn McCarron
Core members of the district's administration are:
- John Klug, Superintendent
- Janecia Smith, Business Administrator / Board Secretary
- District information for the Fairfield Township School District, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed November 5, 2009.
- Taxpayers' Guide to Education Spending April 2013, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed April 15, 2013.
- Data for the Fairfield Township School District, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed June 7, 2008.
- NJ Department of Education District Factor Groups (DFG) for School Districts, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed October 27, 2009.
- History of CRHS, Cumberland Regional High School. Accessed June 7, 2008. "The Cumberland Regional High School is carved out of the northwest section of Cumberland County, New Jersey. Seven municipalities whose boundaries are the same as the school districts in them, are served by the school. Districts include (1) Deerfield Township, (2) Fairfield Township, (3) Greenwich Township, (4) Hopewell Township, (5) Shiloh Borough, (6) Stow Creek Township, and (7) Upper Deerfield Township."
- Data for the Fairfield Township School District, National Center for Education Statistics. Accessed December 7, 2009.
- Cumberland County School Directory, New Jersey Department of Education. Accessed November 5, 2009.
- Fairfield Township School District
- Cumberland County web page for the Fairfield Township School District
- Fairfield Township School District's 2010–11 School Report Card from the New Jersey Department of Education
- Data for the Fairfield Township School District, National Center for Education Statistics
- Cumberland Regional High School