Frank Kozik is an American graphic artist who has worked with Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Stone Temple Pilots, the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Melvins, The Offspring and Butthole Surfers. Kozik runs Man's Ruin Records, a media outlet and record label, and has published several books including Man's Ruin: Posters and Art by Frank Kozik, and Desperate Measures Empty Pleasures. Kozik has been described as "one of the rock world's top poster artists", and interviewed in Rolling Stone. Kozik created the famous Labbit. He is also a member of the Stuckism art movement.
- ^ Powell, Betsy (December 16, 1995). "Twisted take puts artist in demand". Calgary Herald.
- ^ Synder, Michael (July 6, 1995). "Kozik at Vanguard of Vinyl Resurgence, by Design". The San Francisco Chronicle.
- ^ Sullivan, James (May 30, 2002). "Rock art, from cover to cover". The San Francisco Chronicle.
- ^ Gene, Stout (February 18, 1994). "Poster Master Frank Kozik's Works Go On The Wall". Seattle Post-Intelligencer.
- ^ Stuckists groups worldwide, stuckism.com.
See also 
External links