|Birth name||Nana Richard Abiona|
|Origin||Mitcham, South London, England|
|Genres||British hip hop, Afrobeat|
|Occupations||Rapper, singer, songwriter|
|Associated acts||Wyclef Jean, Elephant Man, Itz Tiffany, Sarkodie, Wande Coal|
Nana Richard Abiona, known by his stage name Fuse ODG, is a British musician of Ghanaian descent. He is best known for his 2013 single "Antenna" which peaked to number 7 on the UK Singles Chart. Born in London and raised in Ghana, Fuse returned to London for his secondary education, where he attended the Archbishop Lanfranc School. Growing up in Mitcham, South London.
On 2 June 2013 Fuse ODG released his debut single "Antenna", the song peaked to number 7 on the UK Singles Chart, the song also peaked to number 85 on the Irish Singles Chart. On 29 September 2013 he released the single "Azonto," the song peaked to number 30 on the UK Singles Chart. On 19 October 2013, he was awarded 'Best African Act' at the MOBO Award's 18th Anniversary. He recently won four awards at the urban Music awards 2013; winning the best music video, best single, best artiste and the best collaboration. On 29 December 2013 he released the single "Million Pound Girl (Badder Than Bad)", the song peaked to number 5 on the UK Singles Chart, the song also peaked to number 65 on the Irish Singles Chart.
|Year||Title||Peak chart positions||Certifications||Album|
(featuring Itz Tiffany)
|"Million Pound Girl (Badder Than Bad)"||5||—||—||65||—||11|
(featuring Sean Paul)
|"—" denotes single that did not chart or was not released in that territory.|
Awards and nominations
|2014||Ghana Music Awards||Afro Pop Song of the Year||"Million Pound Girl (Badder Than Bad)"||TBA|||
|Vodafone Song of the Year||TBA|
|"Down On One"
(Sarkodie featuring Fuse ODG)
|Best Collaboration of the Year||TBA|
|World Music Awards||World's Best Male Artist||Pending|||
|World's Best Live Act||Pending|
|World's Best Entertainer of The Year||Pending|
|2013||Channel O Music Video Awards||Most Gifted Dance Video||"Antenna"
(featuring Wyclef Jean)
|Ghana Music Awards||Afro Pop Song of the Year||Won|||
|Song Of The Year||Nominated|
|MOBO Awards||Best African Act||Won|||
- "Chipmunk, Fuse Odg To Thrill Fans On Dec. 27", Modern Ghana, 19 December 2011, http://www.modernghana.com/music/16894/3/chipmunk-fuse-odg-to-thrill-fans-on-dec-27.html
- "Fuse ODG Wins MOBO at the 18th Anniversary Awards". What's Good? Online. 19 October 2013. Retrieved 19 October 2013.
- "Fuse ODG > UK Charts". Officialcharts.com/ Official Charts Company.
- Hung, Steffen. "Discografie Fuse ODG". Belgium (Flanders) Charts Portal. Hung Medien (Steffen Hung).
- Hung, Steffen. "Discographie Fuse ODG". Belgium (Wallonia) Charts Portal. Hung Medien (Steffen Hung).
- Peak positions in Ireland:
- For "Antenna": "Irish Singles Chart > Week ending: June 27, 2013". Irish Recorded Music Association.
- For "Million Pound Girl (Badder Than Bad)": "Irish Singles Chart > Week ending: January 16, 2013". Irish Recorded Music Association.
- Hung, Steffen. "Discografie Fuse ODG". Dutch Charts Portal. Hung Medien (Steffen Hung).
- Peak positions for singles in Scotland:
- "Certified Awards" (enter "Fuse ODG" into the "Keywords" box, then select "Search"). British Phonographic Industry.
- "Vodafone Ghana Music Awards 2014 Nominees List Out – Check It Now". Ghana News Report. 2 March 2014. Retrieved 6 March 2014.
- "D’banj, Tuface, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Davido, Kcee Nominated At World Music Awards". Channels Tv. 20 February 2014. Retrieved 9 March 2014.
- Niyi, Adenrele (3 September 2013). "2013 Channel O Africa Music Awards unveils nominees". National Mirror. Retrieved 6 March 2014.
- Abimboye, Micheal (20 May 2013). "Wizkid wins African Artiste of the year at Ghana music awards". Premium Times. Retrieved 6 March 2014.
- "And the 2013 MOBO winners are...". EveningTimes. Retrieved 19 October 2013.