|Tōkyū Ikegami Line platform|
(See other stations in Tokyo)
Tōkyū Ikegami Line
Toei Asakusa Line
Gotanda Station is served by the following lines:
The JR East station consists of an elevated island platform serving two tracks.
|1||■Yamanote Line||(Anti-clockwise) for Shinagawa, Tokyo, and Ueno|
|2||■Yamanote Line||(Clockwise) for Shibuya, Shinjuku, and Ikebukuro|
The Tokyu station consists of one elevated island platform serving two tracks, located above the JR platforms.
|1/2||■Tōkyū Ikegami Line||for Hatanodai, Yukigaya-Ōtsuka, and Kamata|
The Toei subway station consists of one underground island platform serving two tracks.
|1||■Toei Asakusa Line||for Nishi-Magome|
|2||■Toei Asakusa Line||for Sengakuji, Nihombashi, and Oshiage|
|Tokyu Ikegami Line|
|Toei Asakusa Line (A-05)|
|Togoshi (A-04)||-||Takanawadai (A-06)|
In fiscal 2010, the JR East station was used by an average of 129,154 passengers daily (boarding passengers only).
- Seisen University
- Rissho University
- Tokyo Health Care University
- NTT Medical Center Tokyo
- Ikedayama Park
- "グループ経営構想Ⅴ" [Group Business Vision V] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. 30 October 2012. p. 10. Retrieved 8 November 2012.
- "各駅情報（五反田駅）" [Station information (Gotanda Station)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 26 December 2011.
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- "各駅の乗車人員 (2010年度)" [FY2010 Station passenger figures] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 26 December 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gotanda Station.|
- JR East station information (Japanese)
- JR Gotanda Station Map (JR East) (English)
- Gotanda Station (Toei) (Japanese)
- Gotanda Station (Tokyu) (Japanese)