Hullabaloo: Live at Le Zenith, Paris
|Hullabaloo: Live at Le Zenith, Paris|
|Video by Muse|
|Released||1 July 2002|
|Recorded||28 and 29 October 2001 at Le Zénith, Paris, France|
|Genre||Alternative rock, space rock,
new prog, progressive metal
|Director||Matt Askem / Thomas Kirk|
|Producer||Mark Hurry / Thomas Kirk|
Hullabaloo: Live at Le Zenith, Paris (also referred to as Hullabaloo) is a live video album by English alternative rock band Muse. The video documents the band's two performances at Le Zénith in Paris, France on 28 and 29 October 2001 and features an additional disc of backstage footage. A soundtrack album for the video was also produced, entitled Hullabaloo Soundtrack.
All songs were written and composed by Matthew Bellamy, except where noted.
- "Introduction" (sample of "What's He Building?" by Tom Waits)
- "Dead Star"
- "Micro Cuts"
- "Citizen Erased"
- "Darkshines" (Japanese DVD only)
- "Feeling Good" (Leslie Bricusse, Anthony Newley)
- "Space Dementia"
- "In Your World"
- "Muscle Museum"
- "New Born"
- "Hyper Music"
- "Plug In Baby"
- Matthew Bellamy – lead vocals, guitar, piano
- Christopher Wolstenholme – bass, backing vocals, guitar on "Unintended"
- Dominic Howard – drums, percussion
Sales and certifications
|United Kingdom (BPI)||Gold||25,000^|
*sales figures based on certification alone
- "British video certifications – Muse – Hullabaloo: Live at Le Zenith, Paris". British Phonographic Industry. Enter Hullabaloo: Live at Le Zenith, Paris in the field Keywords. Select Title in the field Search by. Select DVD in the field By Format. Select Gold in the field By Award. Click Search