From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up impale in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Impale may refer to:
- Impaled (illusion), a magic trick simulating impalement
- Impaled (band), American death metal band
- Impalement, accidental injury, torture or execution
- Impalement arts, a group of performing arts that includes knife throwing
- Impalement (heraldry), a way of combining two coats-of-arms
- Impalefection, gene delivery method
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.