J.A. Martin Photographer
|J.A. Martin Photographer|
|Directed by||Jean Beaudin|
|Produced by||Jean-Marc Garand|
|Written by||Jean Beaudin
|Edited by||Jean Beaudin|
J.A. Martin Photographer (French: J.A. Martin photographe) is a 1977 Canadian drama film directed by Jean Beaudin. It was entered into the 1977 Cannes Film Festival, where Monique Mercure won the award for Best Actress. The film won multiple Canadian Film Awards, including best feature film. It was selected as the Canadian entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 50th Academy Awards, but was not accepted as a nominee. In 1984 the Toronto International Film Festival ranked the film seventh in the Top 10 Canadian Films of All Time.
- Marcel Sabourin - Joseph-Albert Martin
- Monique Mercure - Rose-Aimee Martin
- Marthe Thierry - Granma
- Catherine Tremblay - Dolores Martin
- Mariette Duval - Neighbor
- Denis Hamel - Mathieu Martin
- Stéphane L'Ecuyer - David Martin
- Jacques Bilodeau - Hormidas Lambert
- Colette Cortois - Mrs. Lambert
- Marthe Nadeau - Aunt Aline
- André St-Denis - The Habitant
- Denise Proulx - Hotel's Owner
- Robert Desroches - Hotel's Owner
- Guy L'Ecuyer - Raoul
- Charlie Beauchamp - The Old Man
- List of submissions to the 50th Academy Awards for Best Foreign Language Film
- List of Canadian submissions for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film
- "Festival de Cannes: J.A. Martin Photographer". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 2009-05-10.
- "J.A. Martin Photographer". Collection. National Film Board of Canada. Retrieved 2009-10-20.
- Margaret Herrick Library, Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
- "Top 10 Canadian Films of All Time," The Canadian Encyclopedia, 2012, URL accessed 28 April 2013.
- J.A. Martin Photographer at the Internet Movie Database
- Watch J.A. Martin photographe (original French-language version), National Film Board of Canada website
|This article related to a Canadian film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1970s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|