Jada Toys, Incorporated of Industry, California, USA is a manufacturer of collectible diecast model cars and radio controlled vehicles. It was founded in 1999 by husband and wife Jack and May Li. Jada's products are aimed at the collectible market, are not recommended or suitable for play use by younger children.
Model lines include:
- DUB City - Cars with custom rims, lowered ride height and special in-car entertainment systems. Dubs, so named for their 20-inch or bigger wheels, are among the company's best sellers and the most visible in retail outlets.
- Street Low - American Lowrider cars.
- Showroom Floor - Classic and modern cars in their unmodified form.
- Road Rats
- Homie Rollerz
- Big Time Muscle - American Muscle Cars receiving the Pro-Touring treatment.
- Import Racer! - Customized Japanese sports cars. (Replaced by the Option D! line.)
- Option D! - Customized rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive sports and race cars from and inspired by the Formula D Championship Series.
- Initial D - Cars from the popular manga and anime franchise.
- Donk, Box & Bubble - American cars with oversized wheels, raised ride height and special paint jobs.
- D-Rod$ - Jada Toys' take on classic Hot Rods of the '20s, '30s and '40s.
- High Profile - DUB City-treated pickup trucks and SUVs.
- Von Dutch Kustom Cycles
- Von Dutch Garage
- For $ale - Classic and modern cars in faux dusty, unrestored condition.
- VDub$ - Customized Volkswagen cars.
- Kustom Kings - Classic '50s cars inspired by George Barris's custom designs.
- Road Rigz - Custom Peterbilt 379 trucks with brand sponsored haulers.
- Snap Shots - 1:64 scale cars packaged in mini-dioramas.
- On the Set - Featuring cars from Scarface, The Godfather, The Sopranos and Reservoir Dogs.
- Speed Racer - Die-cast cars from and inspired by the classic anime series.
- '06 Camaro Concept - Painted yellow with black stripes, similar to Bumblebee from the Transformers film. Also from 2009 they offered an exclusive Chevy Stingray Concept
- Battle Machines - Die-cast cars from and inspired by the battle car themes.
Branching out beyond just diecast, Chub City targeted at a younger generation of collectors. Like the adult versions, these products are meant for collectors: accessories and wheels are not suitable for heavy play (in contrast to the familiar Hot Wheels and Matchbox vehicles).
As part of a focus on younger audiences, Jada Toys teamed up with Activision to release the Guitar Hero Air Guitar Rocker. This product consists of a belt buckle, a portable speaker and two guitar picks. Waving the pick near the buckle lets the user play air guitar to one of ten songs (five licensed tracks) such as Black Sabbath's "Iron Man" and Deep Purple's "Smoke on the Water." The Air Guitar Rocker will feature expansion packs to play more songs from the popular video game series.