|Born||Kansas City, Missouri, United States|
Jeremy Scott is an American fashion designer.
Scott was born in Kansas City, Missouri. He attended the Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, New York for fashion design. He started his career in the late 1990s showing in Paris Fashion Week. Vogue called his Spring 2000 Ready to wear show "a witty reply to all his detractors, who had accused him in the past of producing outlandish clothing that no one would wear".
September 2006 Launch of Jeremy Scott for Longchamp  March 2011 Launch of Jeremy Scott for Swatch Collaboration  September 2012 Launch of Jeremy Scott for New Era Caps  November 2012 Launch of Jeremy Scott for Smart Collaboration, car design  April 2013 Shanghai Launch of Jeremy Scott for Smart Production Car Model  April 2013 Launch of Jeremy Scott for Cybex, collection of baby stroller products 
Adidas Collection 
In June 2008 Adidas launched a collaboration collection of footwear and apparel by Scott. The shoes became instant iconic bestsellers for the brand. The wing high tops and teddy bear shoes are popular with hip hop stars as well as with the general fashion public. The first collaboration between Scott and sportswear giant Adidas was in 2002 for the !Signed project which Scott created a silk jacquard with a motif of money scattered around with his own likeness replacing that of George Washington. The design was on the Adidas classic high top model the Forum which has a velcro strap around the ankle. The shoe was handmade in the Adidas factory in Scheinfeld Germany. There were only 100 paris made, 50 went to Scott and 50 went to Adidas followed by Adicolor Collab with Adidas + Keith Haring. 
Celebrity Customers 
His clothes have been worn by pop stars and celebrities including Madonna, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Kanye West, Björk, Beyoncé, M.I.A., Lana Del Rey Britney Spears, Robyn, Beth Ditto, Fergie, Justin Bieber, Rita Ora, Nicki Minaj, Kylie Minogue, Victoria Beckham, Lil Wayne, Lil'Kim, Kelis, Ciara, Lindsay Lohan, Sky Ferreira, Big Bang, 2NE1, Gwen Stefani, Agyness Deyn, Selena Gomez, ASAP Rocky, Eason Chan, Hayley Williams, and Lady Gaga .    Scott dressed Britney Spears as a futuristic airline stewardess for her Toxic video and Scream and Shout Video. He is also the first fashion designer to dress the muppet diva Miss Piggy  , who called him her favorite designer, as have Agyness Deyn, Katy Perry, and Lady Gaga. His designs have included one-legged pants, and fast food-inspired dresses. He has been dubbed the Jeff Koons of fashion for his references to Pop-culture icons, such as Mickey Mouse 
In June 2012, Adidas decided that a pair of sneakers designed by Jeremy Scott called the JS Roundhouse Mids, wound not be sold after the shoes were criticised for their apparent resemblance to shackles and allusion to slavery. Scott denied that the shoes had anything to do with slavery stating it was a reference to the children's toy My Pet Monster.
- William van Meter (2011-11-30). "Jeremy Scott, Fashion's Last Rebel". The New York Times. Retrieved 2013-04-26.
- "New York Fashion Week Fall 2012: Jeremy Scott logs on to the '90s". The Los Angeles Times. 2012-02-16. Retrieved 2012-07-06.
- Drew Grant (2012-02-15). "The New York Observer". Observer.com. Retrieved 2012-07-06.
- Leslie Price (2012-03-12). "Racked.com". La.racked.com. Retrieved 2012-07-06.
- "Jeremy Scott and Lonchamp". Elle.com. 2009-12-01. Retrieved 2013-04-28.
- "Jeremy Scott for Swatch". Telegraph.co.uk. 2011-03-21. Retrieved 2013-04-26.
- "New Era and Jeremy Scott". Vogue.it. 2013-04-23. Retrieved 2013-04-28.
- "Fashion Designer Jeremy Scott Unveils Customized Smart Car- Time Magazine". Style.time.com. 2012-11-30. Retrieved 2013-04-26.
- "SmartForJeremy spreads its clipped wings". Foxnews.com. 2013-04-25. Retrieved 2013-04-26.
- "Cybex announces collaboration with fashion's wild child Jeremy Scott-Pop Sugar". Popsugar.com. 2013-04-25. Retrieved 2013-04-26.
- "Jeremy Scott goes Punk for Adidas". WWD. 2008-09-26. Retrieved 2013-04-28.
- "Most Influential People in Sneakers (Jeremy Scott #10)". complex.com. 2012-09-24. Retrieved 2013-04-27.
- "Lil Wayne First to wear Jeremy Scott x Adidas teddy bear sneakers". Style.mtv.com. 2011-01-04. Retrieved 2013-04-28.
- "Sneaker Freaker Museum". Sneakerfreaker.com. 2008-01-01. Retrieved 2013-04-27.
- "Jeremy Scott for Adidas". Vogue Italia. 2013-01-02. Retrieved 2013-04-27.
- "Adidas Originals Jeremy Scott Interview". Hypebeast,com. 2009-02-26. Retrieved 2013-04-28.
- "Jeremy Scott talks Madonna". WWD.com. 2012-01-23. Retrieved 2013-04-28.
- "Jeremy Scott's Pop Fashions". Billboard.com. 2010-11-07. Retrieved 2013-04-28.
- kanYe West : Blog
- "Rita Ora Cools Off At Coachella Like An Adult". perezhilton.com. 2013-04-15. Retrieved 2013-04-28.
- "A Brief History of Lil Wayne Wearing Jeremy Scott Adidas Sneakers". complex.com. 2012-02-14. Retrieved 2012-04-28.
- "CL versus Jeremy Scott". i-D Magazine. 2013-03-27. Retrieved 2013-04-27.
- "Selena Gomez covers NYLON in Jeremy Scott for Adidas". Highsnobiety.com. 2012-01-19. Retrieved 2013-04-27.
- "A$AP Rocky and Jeremy Scott cover Complex Feb March 2012 issue". Complex Magazine. 2012-01-23. Retrieved 2013-04-28.
- "The fashion Interview: Jeremy Scott on Dressing Cara Delevingne and Katy Perry". Graziadaily.co.uk. 2013-01-19. Retrieved 2013-04-27.
- "Rihanna Wears Jeremy Scott denim Runway Look in "We Found Love" Music Video". Style.mtv.com. 2011-09-29. Retrieved 2013-04-27.
- "What's Madonna Wearing for her MDNA Tour?". Graziadaily.co.uk. 2012-05-31. Retrieved 2013-04-27.
- "Jeremy Scott Behind the Seams". Billboard.com. 2012-09-15. Retrieved 2013-04-28.
- "Britney Spears Kills it in Jeremy Scott x Adidas Gold Chain Jacket for "Scream & Shout Video". Style.mtv.com. 2013-02-12. Retrieved 2013-04-27.
- "Scott Gets Trashy". vogue,co.uk. 2003-07-04. Retrieved 2013-04-28.
- "Miss Piggy In Jeremy Scott". thefashion-court.com. 2007-03-28. Retrieved 2013-04-28.
- "Q&A with B Akerlund". AnthemMagazine. 2009-06-09. Retrieved 2013-04-28.
- "King Jeremy the Wicked". LA Weekly. 2007-03-28. Retrieved 2013-04-27.
- "Jeremy Scott’s Controversial ‘Shackle’ Sneakers Won’t Be Sold - The Cut". Nymag.com. 2012-06-19. Retrieved 2013-04-26.
- "Adidas cancels 'shackle' shoes after outcry - CNN.com". Edition.cnn.com. Retrieved 2013-04-26.
- Jessica Vince (2012-06-20). "Jeremy Scott Responds To Adidas Shoe Controversy: 'My work has always been inspired by cartoons' | Grazia Fashion". Graziadaily.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-04-26.
- Kamer, Foster (2013-02-02). "The Actual Inspiration for Jeremy Scott’s Not-’Racist’ Adidas Sneakers: My Pet Monster". Observer. Retrieved 2013-04-26.
- Escobedo, Julianne (2013-02-21). "Did Jeremy Scott Rip Off Legendary Skateboard Artist Jimbo Phillips? | SPIN | Rack City". SPIN. Retrieved 2013-04-26.
- "Santa Cruz Skateboards Accuse Jeremy Scott of Plagiarism | HUH". Huhmagazine.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-04-26.
- Fischer, David (2013-02-23). "Santa Cruz Skateboards Confirms that Jim Phillips Was Plagiarized by Jeremy Scott • Highsnobiety". Highsnobiety.com. Retrieved 2013-04-26.
- Wallace Baine. "Designer Jeremy Scott accused of plagiarizing work of Santa Cruz artists Jim and Jimbo Phillips". Santa Cruz Sentinel. Retrieved 2013-04-26.