|Full name||Joel Patfull|
|Date of birth||7 December 1984|
|Original team||Norwood (SANFL)|
|Draft||#14, 2003 Rookie Draft, Port Adelaide
#56, 2005 National Draft, Brisbane Lions
|Height/Weight||190cm / 88kg|
|Current club||Greater Western Sydney|
Greater Western Sydney
|International team honours|
1 Playing statistics correct to end of Round 23, 2014 season.
Joel Patfull (born 7 December 1984) is an Australian rules footballer currently playing for the Greater Western Sydney Football Club in the Australian Football League. Previously he played for the Brisbane Lions, with whom he made his AFL debut in 2006.
Patfull was recruited onto the Port Adelaide rookie list in 2003, but was dropped at the end of the 2004 season. He was then recruited to the Brisbane Lions as the number 56 draft pick in the 2005 AFL Draft.
He made his senior debut for the Brisbane Lions in Round 8, 2006 against his former club, Port Adelaide where he scored a goal with his first kick of AFL football. He went on to play the remaining 15 games of the 2006 season.
After the 2006 AFL season, it was speculated in the media that Patfull was being enticed to return to Adelaide by the Adelaide Crows and Port Adelaide Power, however his manager announced in mid-November that Patfull had accepted a two-year contract to continue his career with the Brisbane Lions. While not a flashy player, Patfull's discipline and work ethic have made him a respected player amongst Brisbane supporters.
- "Making best of second chance - Official AFL website of the Brisbane Lions AFC". Lions.com.au. 2012-09-08. Retrieved 2012-10-12.
- "Patfull shows some Hart - Official AFL website of the Brisbane Lions AFC". Lions.com.au. 2012-10-06. Retrieved 2012-10-12.
- Lions defender Joel Patfull completes switch to GWS, AFL.com.au official website, 10 October 2014
- Joel Patfull's profile on the official website of the Brisbane Lions
- Joel Patfull's statistics from AFL Tables