From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (July 2013)|
June Singer Ph.D. (1920 – January 19, 2004) was a Jungian analyst and member of the Jung Institute of San Francisco.
- The Unholy Bible: A Psychological Interpretation of William Blake (1970)
- Boundaries of the Soul:The Practice of Jung's Psychology (1972)
- Androgyny: Toward a New Theory of Sexuality (1976)
Released in 2000 as Androgyny: The Opposites Within (Jung on the Hudson Book Series)
- Energies of Love: Sexuality re-visioned (1983)
- The Unholy Bible: Blake, Jung, and the Collective Unconscious (1986)
(expanded edition of 1970 book)
- Seeing through the Visible World: Jung, Prognosis, and Chaos(1991)
- Modern Woman in Search of Soul: A Jungian Guide to the Visible and Invisible Worlds (Jung on the Hudson Books) (1998)
- The Power of Love (to transform our Lives and our World)2000 by Nicholas Hays Inc. under the Hudson Jung Book Series.
- The Gnostic Book of Hours (2003)
|This biography of an American psychologist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|