Just Another Night (Mick Jagger song)
|"Just Another Night"|
|Single by Mick Jagger|
|from the album She's the Boss|
|Format||45 RPM 7" single|
|Producer(s)||Mick Jagger, Bill Laswell|
|Mick Jagger singles chronology|
"Just Another Night" is a song written and performed by Mick Jagger, released as the first single from his debut album, She's the Boss, in 1985. It reached number 32 in the United Kingdom and number 12 in the United States. It was a bigger hit on mainstream rock radio in the US, reaching number one for two weeks on the Billboard Top Rock Tracks chart in March 1985.
Jagger was accused of infringing the copyright of another song entitled "Just Another Night" by Patrick Alley, a Jamaican reggae singer from New York. A six-member jury ruled in Jagger's favor in 1988.
|New Zealand RIANZ Top 40||8|
|UK Singles (Official Charts Company)||32|
|US Billboard Hot 100||12|
|US Mainstream Rock (Billboard)||1|
- "U.S. Jury Says Jagger Did Not Steal Hit Song". New York Times. 27 April 1988. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- Steffen Hung. "Mick Jagger – Just Another Night". charts.org.nz. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "Mick Jagger" UK Singles Chart. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "Mick Jagger Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot 100 for Mick Jagger. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "Mick Jagger Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Mainstream Rock Songs for Mick Jagger. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
|This 1980s rock song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|