From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kanak or kanak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kanak or similar may mean:
- Kanak people, an Oceanic people
- Katharine Kanak (born c. ~1975), an American atmospheric scientist
- Kanak Chanpa Chakma (born 1963), a Bangladeshi artist
- Kanak Peak, a mountain in Antarctica
- Kanake or Kanaker, a derogatory word used in German-speaking countries
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kanak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.