|Full name||Karim Rekik|
|Date of birth||2 December 1994|
|Place of birth||Den Haag, Netherlands|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Centre Back / Left Back|
|Current club||Blackburn Rovers (on loan from Manchester City)|
|2012||→ Portsmouth (loan)||8||(0)|
|2013–||→ Blackburn Rovers (loan)||5||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 April 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Karim Rekik (born 2 December 1994) is a Netherlands youth footballer of Tunisian descent, who currently plays for Championship side Blackburn Rovers on loan from Manchester City, for the remainder of the 2012/2013 season. He is left-footed. His father was born in Tunisia and his mother is a Dutch primary school assist teacher.
Manchester City 
Rekik signed for Manchester City from Feyenoord in the summer of 2011, and made his debut appearance for the first team in the Dublin Super Cup in pre-season. He made his official first team debut for Manchester City on September 21, 2011 against Birmingham City in the third round of the League Cup, coming on as a substitute for Wayne Bridge in the last 12 minutes of the game. He also made a late substitute appearance in the fourth round of this competition against Wolverhampton Wanderers at Molineux.
Portsmouth (loan) 
On 22 March, it was confirmed that Michael Appleton was to take Luca Scapuzzi and Rekik on a month's loan at Portsmouth. He made his debut for Portsmouth on 27 March, in a 2-0 home win against Hull. This was also Rekik's first senior league appearance in club football.
Unlike Scapuzzi, Rekik became a regular starter as Portsmouth struggled to fight relegation. He was an ever-present figure in the Portsmouth defence as the league came to an end, nevertheless, Pompey were relegated at the end of the season.
Return to Manchester City 
Rekik returned to Manchester City on December 5th 2012. He would go on to start in his Premier League Debut, in a 1-0 win, at home to Reading on 22 December 2012.
Blackburn Rovers (loan) 
Club statistics 
- As of 1 April 2013
|Blackburn Rovers (loan)||2012-13||5||0||-||-||-||-||5||0|
- "Karim Rekik, made in Tunisia". La Presse Tunisie (in French). June 27, 2011. Retrieved March 8, 2012.
- "A bit more on new arrivals at Manchester City Karim Rekik Denis Suarez Luca Scapuzzi". mcfc.co.uk. (Manchester City Football Club). 2 August 2011. Retrieved 15 October 2011.
- "Man City 2 - 0 Birmingham". BBC Sport (British Broadcasting Corporation). 21 September 2011. Retrieved 28 October 2011.
- "Wolverhampton 2 - 5 Man City". BBC Sport (British Broadcasting Corporation). 26 October 2011. Retrieved 28 October 2011.
- Manchester City Pair Sign; Portsmouth, 22 March 2012
- "Rekik is a Rover". Blackburn Rovers (Blackburn Rovers). 15 February 2013. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
- Includes FA Cup and League Cup