|Full name||Karim Rekik|
|Date of birth||2 December 1994|
|Place of birth||Den Haag, Netherlands|
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|Current club||PSV Eindhoven on loan from (Manchester City)|
|2012||→ Portsmouth (loan)||8||(0)|
|2013||→ Blackburn Rovers (loan)||5||(0)|
|2013–||→ PSV Eindhoven (loan)||16||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14 February 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Karim Rekik (born 2 December 1994) is a Dutch footballer of Tunisian descent, who currently plays for Eredivisie side PSV Eindhoven on loan from Manchester City. He is left-footed. His father was born in Tunisia and his mother is a Dutch primary school assist teacher.
Rekik signed for Manchester City from Feyenoord in the summer of 2011, and made his debut appearance for the first team in the Dublin Super Cup in pre-season. He made his official first team debut for Manchester City on 21 September 2011 against Birmingham City in the third round of the League Cup, coming on as a substitute for Wayne Bridge in the last 12 minutes of the game. He also made a late substitute appearance in the fourth round of this competition against Wolverhampton Wanderers at Molineux.
On 22 March 2012, it was confirmed that Michael Appleton was to take Luca Scapuzzi and Rekik on a month's loan at Portsmouth. He made his debut for Portsmouth on 27 March, in a 2–0 home win against Hull. This was also Rekik's first senior league appearance in club football.
Unlike Scapuzzi, Rekik became a regular starter as Portsmouth struggled to fight relegation. He was an ever-present figure in the Portsmouth defence as the league came to an end. Nevertheless, Pompey were relegated at the end of the season.
Return to Manchester City
Rekik returned to Manchester City at the end of the 2011/12 season. He would go on to start in his Premier League debut, in a 1–0 win, at home to Reading on 22 December 2012.
Blackburn Rovers (loan)
PSV Eindhoven (loan)
On 8 July 2013, it was confirmed that Rekik would join PSV Eindhoven on loan for the 2013-14 season, wearing number 3.  Rekik is now a regular starter at PSV and has already played in the Champions League play-off. He scored his first Eredivisie goal for PSV on December 7th in a 2-6 home defeat to Vitesse Arnhem.
|Club performance||League||Cup||League Cup||Continental||Other||Total|
|England||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Europe||Other||Total|
|2011–12||Manchester City||Premier League||1||0||2||0||0||0||0||0||–||3||0|
- Statistics accurate as of last match played.
- As of 14 February 2014
- Statistics accurate as of 5 March 2014.
- "Karim Rekik, made in Tunisia". La Presse Tunisie (in French). 27 June 2011. Retrieved 8 March 2012.
- "A bit more on new arrivals at Manchester City Karim Rekik Denis Suarez Luca Scapuzzi". mcfc.co.uk. (Manchester City Football Club). 2 August 2011. Retrieved 15 October 2011.
- "Man City 2 – 0 Birmingham". BBC Sport (British Broadcasting Corporation). 21 September 2011. Retrieved 28 October 2011.
- "Wolverhampton 2 – 5 Man City". BBC Sport (British Broadcasting Corporation). 26 October 2011. Retrieved 28 October 2011.
- Manchester City Pair Sign; Portsmouth, 22 March 2012
- "Rekik is a Rover". Blackburn Rovers (Blackburn Rovers). 15 February 2013. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
- Rekik gekeurd door PSV, traint dinsdag al mee (Dutch); Voetbalprimeur, 8 July 2013
- "Karim Rekik - Voetbal International profile". Voetbal International.