Kevin Locke (rugby league)
|Locke playing for the Warriors in 2013|
|Full name||Kevin Samuel Locke|
4 April 1989 |
Auckland, Auckland Region, New Zealand
|Height||175 cm (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||87 kg (13 st 10 lb)|
|2008–2010||New Zealand Māori||2||0||3||0||6|
|As of 14 June 2011|
A Northcote Tigers junior who attended Northcote college, Locke first gained attention when he played for the Auckland Lions in the NSWRL Premier League in 2007. In 2008 he was signed by the New Zealand Warriors and played in the Toyota Cup, finishing the season as the competition's second highest points scorer.
On 31 May 2009 Locke made his first grade debut in Round 12 against the Wests Tigers. He scored two tries and kicked one goal on debut as the Warriors won 14-0. The Warriors failed to make the finals of the 2009 NRL Premiership, but Locke finished the season as the club's top point-scorer. He finished his Toyota Cup career at the end of 2009, having made thirty appearances, scoring eighteen tries and ninety nine goals.
On 27 June 2010, Locke grabbed his first hat-trick in first grade, bagging three tries as the Warriors defeated the Sydney Roosters 20-18 at AMI Stadium in Christchurch. In scoring his third and final try, Locke injured his hip when colliding with the goalpost, but it was later disclosed that the injury was not as serious as was first feared.
In 2006 Locke made the Junior Kiwis side.
On Sunday, 16 October 2011, Locke made his debut for the Kiwis against the Kangaroos at Hunter Stadium (formerly Ausgrid Stadium), playing in the fullback position. He had a strong game and scored a try, however the Kiwis went down heavily to Australia, with a final scoreline 42-6.
The 23-year-old fullback was sentenced in the Auckland District Court to 80 hours community work and fined $1400 for driving while disqualified on May 12 2012, but avoided a further driving ban. His club also fined him $5000.
Locke has been suspended for driving twice as a result of demerit points and has been caught speeding on seven occasions. 
- Locke and Heremaia to make NRL debuts Warriors.co.nz, 26 May 2009
- Kevin Locke nzleague.co.nz
- "Locke steals win for New Zealand Warriors". Stuff.co.nz. NZPA. 27 June 2010. Retrieved 12 October 2011.
- "Warrior Kevin Locke cleared of major damage". Stuff.co.nz. NZPA. 28 June 2010. Retrieved 12 October 2011.
- Lawton, Aaron (15 May 2011). "Warriors high-flyer Kevin Locke's new deal". Sunday News. Retrieved 12 October 2011.
- Lawton, Aaron (19 June 2011). "Kevin Locke onboard with Warriors till 2015". The Sunday Star-Times. Retrieved 12 October 2011.
- "League: Maori draw with England". The New Zealand Herald. 16 October 2010. Retrieved 12 October 2011.