Coordinates: 54°24′04″N 5°38′56″W / 54.401°N 5.649°W
Killyleagh was a constituency represented in the Irish House of Commons until 1800. It was named for the village of Killyleagh.
In the Patriot Parliament of 1689 summoned by King James II, Killyleagh was represented with two members.
Members of Parliament, 1613–1801
- ^ Also elected for Down in 1761, for which he chose to sit
- ^ Also elected for Armagh County in 1768, for which he chose to sit
- ^ Succeeded as 3rd Baronet in 1799
- O'Hart, John (2007). The Irish and Anglo-Irish Landed Gentry: When Cromwell came to Ireland. vol. II. Heritage Books. ISBN 0-7884-1927-7.
- Leigh Rayment's historical List of Members of the Irish House of Commons( ) cites: Johnston-Liik, Edith Mary (2002). The History of the Irish Parliament 1692-1800 (6 volumes). Ulster Historical Foundation.