|Born||Vishvas Kumar Sharma|
|Occupation||Poet, Associate Professor, Politician|
Kumar Vishwas is a Hindi poet, a professor of Hindi literature and a politician from the Aam Aadmi Party.
- In 1994, Dr. Kunwar Baichain Kavya Samman Avam Puruskaar Samiti bestowed on him the Kavya Kumar award.
- In 2004 he received the Dr. Suman Alankarna award by Sahitya Bharti in Unnao.
- In 2006 he was given the Sahitya Shree award by Hindi-Urdu Award Committee.
- In 2010 he was given the Dr. Urmilesh "Geet Shree" Samman by Dr. Urmilesh Jan Chetna Samiti in Badaun 
Vishwas has performed regularly at Kavi sammelan both in India and abroad. Venues have included the IIT Roorkee, Jamia Millia Islamia New Delhi, MNNIT Allahabad, NIT Patna, IIM Lucknow, NIT Jalandhar, NIT Trichy, and BITS, Pilani.
Vishwas supported the anti-corruption movement led by Anna Hazare and on 16 August 2011 this support caused his arrest. He is a member of the national executive of the Aam Aadmi Party. He contested the 2014 Lok Sabha election, as an Aam Aadmi Party candidate from Amethi, but lost to Rahul Gandhi.
- In 2014, Kumar Vishwas has been invited to present lecture in Stanford University and Google Headquarter.
- Vishwas has been approached by Endemol his appearance in TV show Bigg Boss.
- A video clip in which he is shown making alleged derogatory remarks about Imam Hussain and Hindu deities went viral,various cases were registered against him. Vishwas responded that the clippings were doctored and he apologizes if he had unintentionally hurt someone's sentiment.
- A sting operation was carried out by a media portal ahead of the 2013 Delhi Assembly elections that claimed that some Aam Aadmi Party members, including Vishwas, had raised illegal cash donations. The Aam Aadmi Party accused the portal of slandering the leaders of the party. The Aam Admi Party filed a lawsuit against CEO of the media portal mediasarkar.com.
- On 21 January 2013 a YouTube clip of Kumar went viral in social networking sites in which he is said to have given racial comments on nurses from kerala. In the clip which dates back to the year 2008,he goes on to say that nurses from kerala are black in complexion and that is the reason they don't have profile pictures on facebook. In addition he goes on to say that due to color of the nurses patients call them sister. This sparked outrage against Kumar.Chief Minister of Kerala Oommen Chandy wrote to Arvind Kejriwal seeking apology for his racist and derogatory comments on Kerala nurses. Later, Vishwas apologised for his remarks, saying it was not his intention to hurt anyone's sentiments or feelings.
- Who is Dr. Kumar Vishwas – biography, profile and more
- कुमार विश्वास - Kavita Kosh
- Uttarakhand Traffic: Dr Kumar Vishwas at IIT roorkee in Kavi Samelan
- Algorhythm 2011
- Kumar Vishwas New Kavita March (2010) MNNIT Part 8
- Dr. Kumar Vishwas @ NIT PATNA Videos, Watch Free Dr. Kumar Vishwas @ NIT PATNA Videos Online : IN.com
- The Official Blog of IIM Lucknow
- CEREBRUM AT ANAND ENGG. COLLEGE,AGRA Utkansh'10, NIT- Jalandhar presents Utkansh 2010,Annual Cultural Festival | Events Home
- Nit Trichy Timeline
- BITS Pilani Oasis Festival – BITS Pilani to host 40th Oasis Festival on 22-26 October 2010 | Press Release
- Indian Mushaira in DSF | Dubai Travel News
- India Abroad - June 4, 2010
- Hindi poet on a peace mission - International News – News – MSN India
- Welcome to the ISKCON
- "Arvind Kejriwal formally launches Aam Aadmi Party". The Times Of India. IANS. 2012-11-26. Retrieved 2013-01-02.[dead link]
- "Election Results 2014: Rahul Gandhi wins Amethi seat by 1.07 lakh votes". Economic Times. Retrieved 18 May 2014.
- "Bigg Boss offered 5 crore to AAPs Kumar Vishwas". Patrika Group. 22 July 2014. Retrieved 22 July 2014.
- Kumar Vishwas has apologised for his Muharram comments, says Kejriwal : Delhi, News - India Today
- AAP sting operation: Website says will not give raw footage : North, News - India Today
- ‘Media sarkar’ operation stings AAP candidates
- AAP sees CD, gives clean chit to candidates - The Hindu
- AAP files defamation case against 'Media Sarkar' - The New Indian Express
- Kumar Vishwas in trouble over 'sexist remarks' on nurses - Video | The Times of India
- Comment on Keralite nurses: Oommen Chandy wants Kumar Vishwas to apologize - Times Of India
- "Kumar Vishwas apologies over his remarks on Nurses from Kerala". IANS. Biharprabha News. Retrieved 22 January 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kumar Vishwas.|