Luxembourg has only one UNESCO World Heritage Site, with a further one on the tentative list.
World Heritage Sites 
The table lists information about each World Heritage Site:
- Name; as listed by the World Heritage Committee
- Location; in one of the UK's constituent countries and overseas territories, with co-ordinates provided by UNESCO
- Period; time period of significance, typically of construction
- UNESCO data; Site reference number, the year the site was inscribed on the World Heritage List, and the criteria it was listed under
- Description; brief description of the site
Tentative list 
The Tentative List is an inventory of important heritage and natural sites that a country is considering for inscription on the World Heritage List, thereby becoming World Heritage Sites. The Tentative List can be updated at any time, but inclusion on the list is a prerequisite to being considered for inscription within a five- to ten-year period.
See also