List of bridge magazines
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Numerous magazines have been devoted to the card game contract bridge.
- The Bridge World (TBW) was founded in 1929 by Ely Culbertson. TBW is generally regarded as the most prestigious bridge magazine. Currently, Jeff Rubens is editor and publisher. He took over from Edgar Kaplan who edited and published The Bridge World from 1967 to 1997. TBW is published monthly.
- The Bridge Bulletin, a monthly periodical issued by the American Contract Bridge League.
- Bridge: (1) a title formerly used by Bridge Magazine; (2) a magazine published by "Mr Bridge", formerly funded by advertising and free to subscribers but now by paid subscription.
- The British Bridge World (BBW), founded by Hubert Phillips in the early 1930s, and incorporated into Bridge Magazine in 1965.
- Bridge International, a title formerly used by Bridge Magazine.
- Bridge Magazine, a monthly, is the oldest magazine devoted to the game, having been founded in 1926 by A. E. Manning-Foster. It was not published during World War II, so has had fewer issues than The Bridge World. In the June 2013 issue, the editor announced that in future the magazine would only be published online because the paper version had been losing too much money.
- Bridge Plus, a monthly magazine published between 1989 and 2008. No longer printed, it has been incorporated into Bridge Magazine.
- Contract Bridge Journal, a former title of English Bridge.
- EBU Quarterly, a former title of English Bridge during a period when it was published every three months.
- English Bridge, the monthly official publication of the English Bridge Union.
- International Popular Bridge Monthly (IPBM), now defunct.
- Popular Bridge Monthly (PBM), later renamed International Popular Bridge Monthly.
- Australian Bridge
- Bridge Canada, the official publication of the Canadian Bridge Federation
- IMP (Dutch)
- Bridge Tidningen (Swedish)
- Le Bridgeur and Bridgerama (French)
- Bridge d'Italia (Italian)
- Bridge Today , an online e-magazine.
- Bridgevaria.com, a website devoted to bridge by Ed Hoogenkamp, Peter van der Linden and Pien Steringa[dead link]
- Bridge Magazine Online. Bridge Magazine (bridgemagazine.co.uk). Retrieved 2014-08-09.