List of bridge magazines
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Various magazines are devoted to the card game of bridge.
- The Bridge World (TBW) was founded in 1929 by Ely Culbertson. TBW is generally regarded as the most prestigious bridge magazine. Currently, Jeff Rubens is editor and publisher. He took over from Edgar Kaplan who edited and published The Bridge World from 1967 to 1997. TBW is published monthly.
- The Bridge Bulletin, a monthly periodical issued by the American Contract Bridge League.
- English Bridge, the official publication of the English Bridge Union.
- The International Popular Bridge Monthly (IPBM), now defunct.
- The British Bridge World, founded by Hubert Phillips in the early '30s and merged with the Bridge Magazine in 1965.
- Bridge Plus, a monthly magazine published between 1999 and 2008. No longer printed, it has been incorporated into Bridge Magazine.
- Bridge Magazine, a monthly, is the oldest magazine devoted to the game, having been founded in 1926 by A.E. Manning-Foster. It was not published during World War II, so has had fewer issues than The Bridge World. In the June 2013 issue, the editor announced that in future the magazine would only be published online because the paper version had been losing too much money.
- Australian Bridge
- Bridge Canada, the official publication of the Canadian Bridge Federation
- IMP, a Dutch bridge magazine
- Swedish Bridge Tidningen
- French Le Bridgeur and Bridgerama
- Italian Bridge d'Italia
- Bridge Today an online e-magazine.
- Bridgevaria.com: a website devoted to bridge by Ed Hoogenkamp, Peter van der Linden and Pien Steringa