Mandaon is a third class municipality in the province of Masbate, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 38,161 people.
Mandaon is politically subdivided into 26 barangays.
- Polo Dacu
- San Juan
- San Pablo
- Santa Fe
|Population census of Mandaon
|Source: National Statistics Office
The municipality is home to the 3,668-hectare campus of the only state college in the province of Masbate: the Dr. Emilio B. Espinosa Sr. Memorial State College of Agriculture and Technology (DEBESMSCAT), named after the former congressman of the province, Dr. Emilio B. Espinosa, Sr.
The different high schools in the municipality are the following:
- Federico A. Estipona Memorial High School
- Cabitan National High School
- San Pablo National High School
- Bugtong National High School
- Cleofe A. Arce Memorial High School
- Lantangan High School
- Tumalaytay High School
- Jose Zurbito Mesa S. Memorial Elementary School
- Bugtong Elementary School
- Pulo Dacu Elementary School