Mary Moran (politician)
|Constituency||Nominated by the Taoiseach|
28 June 1960 |
Drogheda, County Louth
|Political party||Labour Party|
|Alma mater||University College Dublin|
She unsuccessfully contested the Louth constituency at the 2011 general election. In April 2011 she was a candidate for the 2011 Seanad Éireann election on the Administrative Panel but was not elected. In May 2011, she was nominated by the Taoiseach Enda Kenny to the 24th Seanad.
She is the Labour Party Seanad spokesperson on Education, Disability, Equality and Mental Health.
- "Ms. Mary Moran". Oireachtas Members Database. Retrieved 29 May 2011.
- "Mary Moran – Biography". Labour Party. Retrieved 21 May 2011.
- "Mary Moran". ElectionsIreland.org. Retrieved 21 May 2011.
- Edwards, Elaine (20 May 2011). "McAleese appointed to Seanad". The Irish Times.
- Anderson, Nicola (28 February 2011). "Half the room went wild". Irish Independent. Retrieved 6 June 2011.