|• Official||Malayalam, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Meppayur is one of the 140 Assembly Constituencies in Kerala, currently K.K. Lathika is representing Meppayur.
- Govt.Vocationl Higher Secondary School.
- Vilayatoor Elambiladu Mappila U.P School.
How to reach there
Meppayur is located about 7 km from NH 17, nearest NH 17 access is at Kollam which is 1.5 km north of Koyilandy.
- Koyilandy (station code : QLD). 11km
- Nearest Temple : Mangattummel sree Paradevada Temple- Town
- Nearest Temple : Koonam Velli kavue Sree Paradevada Temple-Km
- Famous Temple : Sree Thiruvangayoor Sivaksethram.
- Famous Temple : Sreekandamanasala Temple - visit www.sreekandambika.com,
- Famous tmple :Ambalakulangara Kariyathan Temple vilayattoor moottaparamb) 4KM
- famous Place : Manjakkulam Industrial area & Petrol Bunk
- Famous tmple :Thevarkandi Mahavishnu Temple Manjakkulam Narakkode 3KM
Meppayur assembly constituency is part of Vadakara (Lok Sabha constituency). Nearest Masjid . Meppayour Town Juma masjid Nearest Masjid 2 .Town Juma Masjid Nearest Qabr Sthan .meppayur Nearest Tourist. Kollam Para Palli
- "Census of India : Villages with population 5000 & above". Retrieved 2008-12-10.
|last1=in Authors list (help)
- "Assembly Constituencies - Corresponding Districts and Parliamentary Constituencies". Kerala. Election Commission of India. Retrieved 2008-10-19.
|This article related to a location in Kozhikode district, Kerala, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|