|• Official||Malayalam, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Meppayur is one of the 140 Assembly Constituencies in Kerala, currently K.K. Lathika is representing Meppayur.
How to reach there
Meppayur is located about 7 km from NH 17, nearest NH 17 access is at Kollam which is 1.5 km north of Koyilandi also known as Quilandy.
- Nearest city: Kozhikode - 35 km
- Nearest airport: Calicut International Airport
- Nearest railway station: Koyilandi - 8 km
- Famous School : Govt.Vocationl Higher Secondary School, Meppayur- 0.5 km
- Nearest Temple : Mangattummel sree Paradevada Temple- Town
- Nearest Temple : Koonam Velli kavue Sree Paradevada Temple-Km
- Famous Temple : Sree Thiruvangayoor Sivaksethram.
- Famous Temple : Sreekandamanasala Temple - visit www.sreekandambika.com,
- Famous tmple :Ambalakulangara Kariyathan Temple vilayattoor moottaparamb) 4KM
Meppayur assembly constituency is part of Vadakara (Lok Sabha constituency). Nearest Masjid . Meppayour Town Juma masjid Nearest Masjid 2 .Town Juma Masjid Nearest Qabr Sthan .meppayur Nearest Tourist. Kollam Para Palli
- "Census of India : Villages with population 5000 & above". Retrieved 2008-12-10.
- "Assembly Constituencies - Corresponding Districts and Parliamentary Constituencies". Kerala. Election Commission of India. Retrieved 2008-10-19.
|This article related to a location in Kozhikode district, Kerala, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|