Miling, Western Australia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Miling Hotel
|Population||205 (2006 census)|
|Location||200 km (124 mi) N of Perth|
|LGA(s)||Shire of Moora|
It is the terminus of the Clackline - Miling railway branch line 150 miles from Perth, that originally started at Clackline, but which, after the changes to the Eastern Railway in 1966 - commenced at West Toodyay.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Miling (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 19 July 2011.
- Aerial Surveys Australia; HRRC (1963), Aerial photographs of the Miling wheat bin, 2 Dec. 1963 [picture], retrieved 18 October 2012
- "Country elevators". The West Australian (Perth, Western Australia: National Library of Australia). 6 July 1932. p. 10. Retrieved 6 April 2013.
- "CBH receival sites". 2011. Retrieved 1 April 2013.
- Seymour, A. L. (Amelia L.) (1979) The development of Miling. Miling [W.A.] : A.L. Seymour
|This article about a location in Western Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|