Ministry of Labour (Ontario)
|ministère du travail|
|Government ministry overview|
|Jurisdiction||Government of Ontario|
|Headquarters||400 University Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Minister responsible||Kevin Flynn, Minister of Labour|
The Ministry of Labour and its agencies are responsible for employment equity and rights, occupational health and safety, and labour relations.. The ministry’s three program responsibilities are delivered from a head office in Toronto and 19 offices organized around four regions, centred in Ottawa, Hamilton, Sudbury and Toronto. As well, the ministry oversees the work of eight specialized agencies.
The current Minister of Labour is Kevin Flynn.
- Yasir Naqvi - February 11, 2013 – March 25, 2014
- Linda Jeffrey - October 20, 2011 – February 11, 2013
- Charles Sousa - December 16, 2010 – October 20, 2011
- Peter Fonseca - September 18, 2008 – December 16, 2010
- Brad Duguid - October 10, 2007 - September 18, 2008
- Steve Peters - 29 June 2005 – 10 October 2007
|This Ontario-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|