Minnesota State Highway 32
|Maintained by Mn/DOT|
|Length:||144.845 mi (233.105 km)|
|Existed:||1920 – present|
|South end:|| MN 34 at Tansem Township,
| US 10 near Hawley
MN 113 at Syre
MN 200 near Twin Valley
MN 102 at Fertile
US 2 at Marcoux
MN 92 near Red Lake Falls
US 59 / MN 1 at Thief River Falls
|North end:||MN 11 at Greenbush|
|Counties:||Clay, Norman, Polk, Red Lake, Pennington, Marshall, Roseau|
Minnesota State Highway 32 (MN 32) is a highway in west-central and northwest Minnesota, which runs from its intersection with State Highway 34 in Tansem Township near Barnesville and continues north to its northern terminus at its intersection with State Highway 11 in Greenbush at Roseau County.
Highway 32 is 145 miles (233 km) in length.
In 1940, the route was mostly gravel north of U.S. Highway 2. By 1953, only the southernmost five miles (8 km) of the route were still gravel. Completely paved in the present day.
|Clay||Tansem Township||0.000||0.000||MN 34|
|Eglon Township||15.389-15.598||US 10||Interchange|
|Wild Rice Township||44.822||72.134||MN 200||South end of MN 200 overlap|
|46.949||75.557||MN 200||North end of MN 200 overlap|
|Polk||Garfield Township||62.425||100.463||MN 102|
|Grove Park-Tilden Township||77.001||123.921||US 2|
|Red Lake||Lake Pleasant Township||82.130||132.175||MN 92|
|Pennington||Thief River Falls||104.234||167.748||US 59 / MN 1||South end of MN 1 overlap|
|104.588||168.318||MN 1||North end of MN 1 overlap|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
- Riner, Steve. "Details of Routes 26-50". The Unofficial Minnesota Highways Page. Retrieved February 24, 2007.
- "Statewide Trunk Logpoint Listing" (PDF). Minnesota Department of Transportation. Retrieved December 27, 2011.
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service website -- Glacial Ridge Refuge - Link
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture / Natural Resources Conservation website -- Glacial Ridge article - Link
- Minnesota State Legislature (2010). "§ 161.114, Constitutional Trunk Highways". Minnesota Statutes. Minnesota Office of the Revisor of Statutes. Retrieved October 18, 2010.