Miss Indiana Teen USA
Indiana had a slow start at Miss Teen USA, and did not place until 1991. That placement became the first of a four-year streak, which included three semi-finalist and one 1st runner-up placings.
Six Indiana teens have gone on to win the Miss Indiana USA crown, more than most other states. The most successful of these, Kelly Lloyd, who achieved Indiana's highest ever Miss Teen USA placement also went on to earn one of Miss Indiana USA's highest placements in 2002. Even more notable, Lloyd was a Triple Crown winner.
Results summary 
- First runners-up: Kelly Lloyd (1993)
- Fourth runners-up: Jillian Dornbush (2001)
- Top 10: Kera Boog (2000)
- Top 12: Heather Hart (1991), Nicole Llewellyn (1992), Nicolette Van Hook (1994)
- Top 15: Jami Stallings (2003), Jessica Michelle Buch (2011)
- Miss Photogenic: Jillian Dornbush (2001)
1 Age at the time of the Miss Teen USA pageant
- Schneider, Ashley (2004-11-21). "Area Teens win Top Spots in Pageant". The Evansville Courier. p. B1.
- "Jasper woman crowned Miss Indiana" (Press release). Associated Press. 2003-11-10.
- Barry, Marilou (2003-08-03). "Miss Teen USA Contestant Gets Royal Send-off". The Evansville Courier. p. C8.
- "Start Your Day/City teen captures state pageant crown". Fort Wayne Journal Gazette. 2001-11-19. p. 2A.
- "West Terre Haute teen crowned Miss Indiana Teen USA" (Press release). Associated Press. 1998-04-25.
- "Staff". Retrieved July 10, 2010.
- "Munster native wins Mrs. World crown" (Press release). Associated Press. 2001-12-26.
- Barry, Marilou (1995-02-10). "TITLE CONTENDER Newburgh woman competes for Miss USA title tonight". The Evansville Courier. p. 1b.