Music from Siesta
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Music from Siesta|
|Soundtrack album by Miles Davis and Marcus Miller|
|Recorded||January–February 1987 at Sigma Sound Studio, New York and Amigos Studio, Hollywood|
|Miles Davis chronology|
All songs composed by Marcus Miller, except "Theme For Augustine" by Miles Davis & Marcus Miller
- Lost in Madrid, Part 1 - 1:48
- Siesta; Kitt's Kiss; Lost in Madrid, Part 2 - 6:54
- Theme for Augustine; Wind; Seduction; Kiss - 6:33
- Submission - 2:32
- Lost in Madrid, Part 3 - 0:49
- Conchita; Lament - 6:43
- Lost in Madrid, Part 4; Rat Dance; The Call - 1:41
- Claire; Lost in Madrid, Part 5 - 4:33
- Afterglow - 1:41
- Los Feliz - 4:35
- Miles Davis - trumpet
- Marcus Miller - bass, bass clarinet, etc.
- John Scofield - acoustic guitar on "Siesta"
- Omar Hakim - drums on "Siesta"
- Earl Klugh - classical guitar on "Claire"
- James Walker - flute on "Los Feliz"
- Jason Miles - synthesizer programming
- Yanow, Scott (2011). "Music from Siesta - Miles Davis | AllMusic". allmusic.com. Retrieved 8 August 2011.
|This 1980s jazz album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|