NCAA Division II Baseball Championship
|Current season, competition or edition:
2013 NCAA Division II Baseball Championship
|No. of teams||48|
|Most recent champion(s)||Tampa (6)|
The NCAA Division II Baseball Championship is an annual college baseball tournament held that is held at the culmination of the spring regular season and which determines the NCAA Division II college baseball champion. The initial rounds of the tournament are held on the campus sites, and, since 2009, the final Division II College World Series rounds have been held at the USA Baseball National Training Complex in Cary, North Carolina with the complex earning the bid to host through at least the 2013 championship.  In 2008 and 2009, the title game was shown on CBS College Sports Network.
The 48-team tournament is also marked by a strict and unbalanced regional structure. Teams are chosen from the division's eight geographical regions, with eight teams being selected to the South Regional, four teams selected to the West Regional and all other regional tournaments consisting of six teams.
The final eight teams compete in the College World Series and are split into two, four-team, double-elimination brackets, with the winner of each bracket playing in the best-of-three championship series. This division uses a single-game championship rather than the best-of-three series seen in Division I.
- 1968-71 Springfield, Missouri
- 1972-79 Springfield, Illinois
- 1980-84 Riverside, California
- 1985-2007 Montgomery, Alabama
- 2008 Sauget, Illinois
- 2009-2013 Cary, North Carolina
Division II Champions
- NCAA Division I Baseball Championship
- NCAA Division III Baseball Championship
- National Club Baseball Association
- List of college baseball awards
- U.S. College Baseball Awards
- Pre-NCAA Baseball Champion