From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Occident or occident in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Occident or The Occident may refer to:
- A Eurocentric term which refers to Western Europe or to the Western Countries
- Occident (film), 2002 Romanian film
- Occident (movement), French far-right violent political group
- The Occident and American Jewish Advocate, nineteenth century Jewish American periodical
- "Occident", a song from the album Have One On Me by Joanna Newsom
- Maxwell, California, a community formerly named Occident
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.