||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (April 2011)|
Entrance to the Yogpeeth
Patanjali Yogpeeth in Haridwar, Uttarakhand, is one of the largest yoga institutes in India. Named after the guru Patañjali, the institute is Ramdev's flagship project. Its purpose is to practise and research and develop yoga and ayurveda, as well as manufacture ayurvedic medicines. It is also the home of the University of Patanjali. Acharya Balkrishna is the General Secretary of Patanjali Yogpeeth.   
Located on the Haridwar-Delhi highway at Kankhal, very near to Roorkee, Patanjali Yogpeeth offers treatments for all and has residential accommodation. Pantanjali Yogpeeth is about 20 km from Haridwar at Kankhal and about 15 km from Roorkee. 
University of Patanjali
Patanjali Yog Bhawan is a huge auditorium of 2,00,000 sq. ft. where thousands of participants do practice of yoga, pranayama and meditation together.
- "जसोदा बेन की पतंजलि योगपीठ में मौजूदगी को आश्रम ने नकारा" Jagran.com, 23 April,2014
- "बेकार नहीं जाएगा मोदी का बाबा रामदेव पर भरोसा" Amarujala, 2 October,2014
- "Patanjali Yogpeeth Held 3-day Yoga Workshop in Houston"Indo American News, 5 March,2015
- "Patanjali Yog Peeth to promote Ayurveda in Himachal". Merinews.com. 2009-02-28. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- Outlook Traveller. "Patanjali Yogpeeth". Traveller.outlookindia.com. Retrieved 2012-08-28.
- 'Thousands take part in ‘sanyas week’ at Patanjali Yogpeeth' The Tribune, 25 March, 2015
|This Yoga-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|