RP Mall is a shopping mall located at Kozhikode, India. The mall contains a multiplex in its second and third floor. The multiplex has six screens spread over an area of 25,000 sq.ft has a total capacity of 610 seats. The multiplex contains five public screens and a spa theatre for private screening. Two of the screens also has 3D facility. The mall has a multicusine food court and children play area. It is the first multiplex in the city of Kozhikode. The multiplex is named as 'PVS film city'.
- Leading stores:
Adidas, Puma, Lee, Peter England, Wrangler, Reliance Trends, Mochi, Noodle King, Ajmal, Navigator, Raid and Teylor, Jockey, Kawa, Zella Diomonds, Amigoes, 3G Mobile World, Connect Smart Store etc.
- "Multiplex era dawns in Malabar". The Hindu (Kozhikode). 8 April 2012. Retrieved 23 November 2012.
- P.K. Ajith Kumar (12 October 2011). "Multiplex to be treat to cinegoers". The Hindu. Retrieved 23 November 2012.
- K M Sree (1 April 2012). "City theatre in for a multiplex makeover". The Times of India. Retrieved 23 November 2012.
- Biju Govind (12 November 2011). "Mall culture alive and kicking in the city of Kozhikode". The Hindu. Retrieved 23 November 2012.
- "First Multiplex opens at Calicut". IndiaGlitz. Retrieved 23 November 2012.